Things I learned from NRNS

in Things I learned from NRNS... Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 pm
by leedaiger • 36 Posts

...that van Damme doesn't like being called "Russian".

...that RJ will provide.

...that it takes 10 secs to fill in forms and sign up with a new dojo.

Linka57

...that you can't call your home "home" until you start paying the rent.

...that as soon as you move to Seattle, your mom will hardly be around.

fiverites

...that if you're Ian Reilly you only attend an outdoor party for the sake of huging your sister, shaking hands with your friends and most importantly for showing off your brand new trophy. You usually are no where to be found when your students utilize the martial arts you taught them strickly for self defense and competition as a way or form of ensuring Kelly remains "spoken for".

...that from Kelly's perspective... you getting harassed, having cake and fruit punch tossed at you, being kicked into a table, choked by the table's leg and refusing to stay at her birthday party after what's just gone down, is grounds for YOU being "a jerk".

...that next time you get your ass kicked... move to Seattle and complain about it at Bruce Lee's grave... after a fight with your Dad you need to move to some old abandoned house... Bruce Lee will be waiting there to train you and then leave w/o saying goodbye.

...that L.A. Karate wasn't all that impressive.

...that Seattle Karate wasn't that impressive either considering it only took one man to take on all three of their fighters.

Markacidkobe

...that contrary to popular belief, "Don't fight it. It's bigger than the both of us" is not an effective pickup line.

...that if you wear a shirt and tie to a pool party, you probably deserve to get your ass kicked.

...that pissing in a pool is only funny if the fat kid does a cannonball into it afterwards.

...that asking a friend if he "needs any help spelling his name" when he's filling out a form will never be as funny as you think it is.

...that the term "No Retreat No Surrender" does not apply when you're being chased off by the middle-aged guy at the local Burger King.

CrazyJim2004

Last edited Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:16 pm | Scroll up

RE: Things I learned from NRNS

in Things I learned from NRNS... Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:15 pm
by burgess tim

...that black belt bartenders need to tend to their customers better, otherwise they may have to use their karate (for defense only).

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella
Board Statistics
The forum has 31 topics and 59 posts.